Monday 13 December 2010

Survey

1.I chose English Language and Literature because I did well on the subject in my CXC examinations so thought I it would be easy to carry on as an A level


2. I like and dislike the subject because it entails me expressing myself which is hard and not a frequent thing that I do.


3. I enjoyed Othello and The Handmaid's Tale as they had a nice story line.


4. The mix of discussion and writing on the course is good as it gets boring when we only write but discussing lets us learn things we could not identify ourselves.


5. Yes I do.


6. If I am really stuck , I would glimpse but not copy how someone's began their piece of work so I get an idea of how to begin my writing. yes, there is a difference because I can edit my work easier than on paper.


7. My approach to writing essays is understanding what the essay requires me to do.


8.I can get ideas on what the book is about and other views from the blog and other online features.

No comments:

Post a Comment